- Brand: Hetero
- Brand Name Tafero EM
- Active substance Tenofovir Alafenamide & Emtricitabine
- Manufacture Hetero
Tafero Em tablet, It is a Combination of Tenofovir alafenamide and Emtriciabine.Tafero Em is a HIV Nucloside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
Tafero Em Used in the treatment of HIV-1 infection either alone or with other medications.
Uses Of Tafero Em Tablet
• Tafero em tablet is used in the treatment of hiv infection Either Alone Or With Other Medication.
• Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tafero em tablet is to be taken with food.Tafero Em prevent hiv (virus) from multiplying,by reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the cd4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.Tafero em tablet related warningsalcoholinteraction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.Pregnancyprobably safetafero em 200mg/25mg tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Mechanism of action
Tafero Em tablet is a combination of two antiretroviral drugs, emcitarabine and tenofovir alafenamide which are mainly effective against RNA Viruses like Human immunodeficiency virus. Tafero Em Works By Inhibiting the action of the viral-enzyme reverse transcriptase. Which is neede by the virusto be able to replicate.
How To Take Medicine
You Should To Take Tafero Em Tablets Swallowed Whole with a glass of water once a day with or without food .
Side Effect of Tafero Em
• Gastrointestinal upset
• Difficulty In Sleeping
• Do Not Take The Medicine if you are allergic to these medicines.
• Do Not Take The Medicine in pregnancy and breastfeeding
• In case of liver damage and kidney problem Avoid Taking Tafero Em.
• Store In Dry Place and in an air-tight container
• Keep medicines out of the reach of children.
- Tafero EM
- Tenofovir Alafenamide & Emtricitabine