Fludarabine injection/ tablet is a anti viral agaent. It ct by inhibiting DNA Synthesis by interfering with ribonucleotide reductase and DNA Polymerase.
Fludarabine injection/tablet is indicated for the treatment of adult patient with b-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
The safety and effectiveness of Fludarabine FOR INJECTION in previously untreated or non-refractory patients with CLL have not been established.
Dosage and administration
The recommended adult dose of Fludarabine INJECTION is 25 mg. administered intravenously over a period of approximately 30 minutes daily for five consecutive days. Dose Of FLUDARABINE May Be Increase Or Decreased Or Delayed Based On Patient Condition.
Fludarabine injection/ tablet inhibits DNA synthesis by interfering with ribonucleotide reductase and DNA polymerase. Fludarabine injection/ tablet is active against both dividing and resting cells.This provides some level of specificity for blood cells, both cancerous and healthy.
Side effect of Fludarabine injection/ tablet
• Abdominal pain
• Anemieadeacresed platlet count
• Increased serum creatinin
• Upper respiratory tract infection
Common side effects
• Skin rash
• Back pain
• Taste changes
• Urinary tract infection
• Shortness of breath
• Lung diseases occurred in 3-4% peoples .
• Fludarabine injection/ tablet should discontinue with patient having lung disease.
• Cardiomyopathy: occurred in 1.4% of patientswith osimertinib . Left ventricular ejection fraction (lvef) should be assessed before treatment and then every 3 months thereafter.
• Fludarabine injection/ tablet can cause fetal harm when dministration to pregnant women.
• Avoid breast feeding whi;e taking Fludarabine injection/ tablet .
Store in cool place and air-tight container.